Thank you visitors!
- 1,250,625 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- Active Directory
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Dave Shaffer
- E-Business Suite
- Feature Pack
- Garbage Collection
- Human Task
- Java 7
- Mac OS X
- Oracle Maven Repository
- SCA Test
- task flow
- Web Service
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Automating creation of JDBC Data Sources and DbAdapter plan updates and redeployment
- Continuous Integration without SNAPSHOTs
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Getting started with Continuous Integration for OSB
- Changing the default editor/view in JDeveloper
- Oracle publishes official Chef and Puppet samples on github
- How to disable on-demand deployment of WebLogic console application
Copyright 2009-2017 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: robot
The ‘new and improved’ WebLogic Maven Plugin in WebLogic Server 12.1.2 provides a bunch of additional capabilities above and beyond your straight compile/package/deploy operations. In this post I wanted to take you on a journey of some of these additional … Continue reading
After reading the quick introduction to Robot Framework, you might have been asking yourself “so, what else can I do with this Robot thing?” – well there are, of course, a lot of things you can do with it. Today, … Continue reading
This post is part of a series on SOA Development and Delivery. In this post I will present a roadmap and a target state for SOA Development and Delivery. This will serve as the basis for an extended open ‘proof … Continue reading