Thank you visitors!
- 1,091,841 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Oracle publishes official Chef and Puppet samples on github
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- Changing the port that WebLogic listens on (using WLST)
- Creating rules in Oracle Policy Automation
- ADF Faces Hello World!
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: WLST
Following on from my recent post on automation of creation of JDBC resources, I am happy to report I now have a script which can be used for JMS Queues! Again, this is not as wonderful as I would like … Continue reading
That’s a long title… anyway, as part of the desire to have a fully automated continuous integration environment for SOA and BPM, there is another bridge that we need to cross. SOA/BPM Composites can contain dependencies on resources in the … Continue reading
Occasionally I need to change the port that my WebLogic AdminServer is listening on, without actually starting up the server. Usually this is because I have just created a new domain, and I forgot to change the port in the … Continue reading