Thank you visitors!
- 1,308,753 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- Active Directory
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Dave Shaffer
- E-Business Suite
- Feature Pack
- Garbage Collection
- Human Task
- Java 7
- Mac OS X
- Oracle Maven Repository
- SCA Test
- task flow
- Web Service
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring a WebLogic Data Source to use ATP
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Getting Oracle artifacts into a Maven environment
- How to disable on-demand deployment of WebLogic console application
- Building an interactive Organisation Chart using the ADF Hierarchy Viewer component
- An updated simple WebLogic JMS client in .Net (C#)
- Exposing E-Business Suite services using the Integrated SOA Gateway
- Installing Oracle XE database on 64-bit Ubuntu
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Visualising Garbage Collection in the JVM
Copyright 2009-2020 Mark Nelson and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a cafe in Ravello, Italy, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: WCI
To English readers: This is a translation of an earlier post, for Chinese audience. 发布于2009年4月1日 Brenda Yin 翻译于2009年6月24日 最近利用了一些时间搭建了一个WebCenter Interaction (WCI) 单点登录的环境。 下面是环境配置信息： 操作系统：Windows 2003 Server 安装的软件： WebCenter Interaction 10.3 Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3: 运行WCI 的应用服务器 Oracle HTTP Server (Apache … Continue reading
Today, I needed to create a web service to expose some functionality from WebCenter Interaction. In this case, I needed to be able to have an external process move a document from one folder to another in the knowledge repository. … Continue reading
I have spent a little time recently setting up single sign on for WebCenter Interaction. My environment is WebCenter Interaction 10.3 running on Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3 on Windows 2003 Server, with an Oracle HTTP Server (Apache 1.3) HTTP Proxy, … Continue reading