Thank you visitors!
- 1,105,426 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Installing WebLogic Server on Mac OS X
- Oracle publishes official Chef and Puppet samples on github
- Log rotation for WebLogic Server (and friends)
- Changing the port that WebLogic listens on (using WLST)
- Automating creation of JDBC Data Sources and DbAdapter plan updates and redeployment
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: UCM
The long awaited BPM 11g PS4 Feature Pack has been released. Jan Kettenis has done a good job of providing the details here and some helpful install notes here. The Feature Pack adds a lot of exciting new functionality and … Continue reading
I often get asked to recommend some JVM parameters for people running one (or more) of the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g products – like BPM, SOA, UCM, WebCenter, etc. on top of WebLogic Server. Here are my current list of … Continue reading
Recently I was working with an organisation that manages a large collection of physical assets and wanted to add a location-based search capability to Oracle Universal Records Management. In order to carry out a ‘proof of concept’ we built some … Continue reading
Today, I wanted to configure Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM) 10gR3 to allow authentication via Active Directory. I am running UCM through an Apache web server. Everything is running on Windows Server 2003 R2. Preparing Active Directory The first step … Continue reading