Thank you visitors!
- 853,498 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Writing a Human Task UI in .Net (C#/ASP.NET) or in fact anything other than ADF
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Building OSB projects with Maven and removing the eclipse dependency
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: JVM
Recently, I have been working with a number of customers on JVM tuning exercises. It seems that there is not widespread knowledge amongst developers and administrators about how garbage collection works, and how the JVM uses memory. So, I decided … Continue reading
Recently, I was doing some work on tuning Garbage Collection in a HotSpot JVM (i.e. “the Sun JVM”) underneath WebLogic Server 10.3.3. In order to do this, I wanted to look at the Garbage Collection logs. The JVM will produce … Continue reading
I often get asked to recommend some JVM parameters for people running one (or more) of the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g products – like BPM, SOA, UCM, WebCenter, etc. on top of WebLogic Server. Here are my current list of … Continue reading