Thank you visitors!
- 1,084,538 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- Exposing E-Business Suite services using the Integrated SOA Gateway
- Log rotation for WebLogic Server (and friends)
- Building OSB projects with Maven and removing the eclipse dependency
- Writing a Human Task UI in .Net (C#/ASP.NET) or in fact anything other than ADF
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: C#
As you know, you can create the user interfaces for your human tasks using ADF. JDeveloper allows you to auto-generate a human task user interface (form) and it also includes a wizard that gives you a bit more control over … Continue reading
In this previous post I showed how to use the TaskQueryService to query tasks. In this post, I am going to take this one step further and update the task payload and process the task. In order to do this, … Continue reading
As regular readers will know, I am working on a .Net version of the custom worklist sample. As I work on this, I am playing with a few different things in .Net along the way, and it seemed like it … Continue reading
In previous posts, we presented a simple WebLogic JMS client in Java here, and an updated one here. We also presented a simple C# JMS program here. In this post, we present a more or less equivalent C#/.Net implementation of … Continue reading