Thank you visitors!
- 900,524 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Continuous Integration
- Installing WebLogic Server on Mac OS X
- Using Java/Spring components in SOA/BPM 11g
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- How to disable on-demand deployment of WebLogic console application
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: WebCenter
Recently, I had the opportunity to read Yannick Ongena‘s new book, Oracle WebCenter 11g PS3 Administration Cookbook, from Packt Publishing. The book takes the form of a collection of ‘recipes’ – instructions on how to carry out common tasks and … Continue reading
My colleague George posted an article on configuring the BPM Process Portal on WebCenter 220.127.116.11 here.
Oracle has just released a new pre-built WebCenter VM. You can find details and download links here. This VM includes WebCenter 18.104.22.168 (also known as ‘patchset 3′) with UCM and two full demonstration sites – an employee portal and a … Continue reading
The newly updated iPhone app for Oracle WebCenter Spaces 11g Release 1 is now available, with support for PS3 as well as PS2 servers. This new version represents a major change, not merely an incremental update of the previous version. … Continue reading
In a previous post, we built a component that displays an organisation chart using the ADF Hierarachy Viewer. In this post, we look at how to use that component. The organization chart provides a hierarchy view for members in an … Continue reading
Introduction The ADF Hierarchy Viewer component provides a highly interactive way to visualise and interact with a set of data which contains relationships. In this post, we will use it to build an organisation chart which allows users to navigate … Continue reading
In this post we will present a complete end-to-end installation and configuration of Oracle BPM 22.214.171.124, including Oracle WebCenter 126.96.36.199 for the Process Portal, Spaces and Composer features, on the Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.4 64-bit operating system, with Oracle Database … Continue reading