Thank you visitors!
- 1,064,277 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Using the new AutoSuggest Behaviour in ADF
- Exposing E-Business Suite services using the Integrated SOA Gateway
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Installing OSB and its IDE on 64-bit Linux
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Oracle publishes official Chef and Puppet samples on github
- Continuous Integration
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: 11g
With Edwin Biemond Oracle official sample Chef cookbooks and Puppet modules are now available on Oracle’s official GitHub page at https://github.com/oracle/chef-samples and https://github.com/oracle/puppet-samples for Java, WebLogic and Fusion Middleware. Chef and Puppet are arguably the most popular provisioning frameworks and … Continue reading
To celebrate the new year, we have just gone live with the Oracle Maven Repository which contains all of the Oracle-provided artifacts for the Fusion Middleware 12.1.2 and 12.1.3 releases. You can find out more about the repository on the … Continue reading
Oracle has just released BPM 18.104.22.168 Bundle Patch 3 which adds the out of the box web interface for Advanced Case Management and REST APIs for working with BPM. The patch is available from Oracle Support, it is patch number … Continue reading
Oracle has just released BPM 22.214.171.124 (also known as “PatchSet 6”). This release adds a lot of new functionality so I wanted to share with you an overview of what’s new. For the rest of this post, I will be … Continue reading
If you have a number of WebLogic Server instances running, or applications that write a lot of information into the logs, you might find that your log files, and your stdout files start to eat up a lot of space … Continue reading
I am happy to announce our new BPM 11g Performance Tuning whitepaper is now available on OTN (here). This white paper captures real world best practices from actual performance tuning exercises across many real BPM implementations – that’s ‘best practices’ … Continue reading
If you are thinking of getting your Oracle SOA Suite certification, you may like to check out the new beta release of certification exam 1Z1-478 for the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Certified Implementation Specialist certification. I was lucky enough to … Continue reading