Thank you visitors!
- 898,582 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- Getting started with Continuous Integration for SOA projects
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Using the new AutoSuggest Behaviour in ADF
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: BPM
Just a quick note to let folks know that the SOA and BPM 12.1.3 Bundle Patch 1 (BP1) has been made available from Oracle Support. The patch number is 19707784. This patch includes important fixes that all 12.1.3 sites should … Continue reading
My friend Christopher Chan posted a blog article on the A-Team Chronicles about using Groovy in BPM 12c. It includes a tutorial that you can work though to learn how to use BPM Groovy Scripting to help with a complex … Continue reading
In this post, we will make our SOA Application slightly more interesting, and see what we need to do to build it with Maven. The logical next thing to add is a component that depends on MDS, so we can … Continue reading
In this post, let’s look at how we can run SCA test suites from Maven. To get started, we are going to need a test. Let’s set up our process to add two numbers. Go ahead and open the XML … Continue reading
In this post, let’s look at how to create a SOA/BPM application from a Maven archetype. This is fairly simple to do – we just need to use the standard Maven archetype:generate goal and identify the SOA archetype we want … Continue reading
SOA 12c (version 12.1.3) has shipped now and there has been a lot of tweeting and blogging about it already, from lots of different folks, which is great! In this post, I wanted to talk a bit about the new … Continue reading
Fusion Middleware 12.1.3 is now available for download from OTN. This release includes WebLogic Server, Coherence, ADF, SOA, OSB and BPM. Here is the documentation site. The download page for SOA/BPM is here.