Thank you visitors!
- 853,751 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Writing a Human Task UI in .Net (C#/ASP.NET) or in fact anything other than ADF
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Author Archives: Mark Nelson
More good news, Nexus 2.11.2 is now available and supports proxying the Oracle Maven Repository, in both the OSS and Pro versions. You can find all the details here including a video demonstration. The Sonatype guys, especially Manfred Moser (@simpligility) … Continue reading
Good news for folks using their own Maven Repository Manager, as the two major players both add support to their products to allow proxying of the Oracle Maven Repository. Nexus 2.11.2 (to be released soon) will have the necessary support … Continue reading
For those interested in Docker – you might like to check out the new WebLogic Docker images in Oracle’s github repo: https://github.com/oracle/docker-images
I am happy to announce that we now have an index available for the Oracle Maven Repository. This is a standard Maven index, built with the Maven Core Indexer code (donated by Sonatype to Maven – thanks!) and is available … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let folks know that the SOA and BPM 12.1.3 Bundle Patch 1 (BP1) has been made available from Oracle Support. The patch number is 19707784. This patch includes important fixes that all 12.1.3 sites should … Continue reading
To celebrate the new year, we have just gone live with the Oracle Maven Repository which contains all of the Oracle-provided artifacts for the Fusion Middleware 12.1.2 and 12.1.3 releases. You can find out more about the repository on the … Continue reading
Good timing! Oracle releases official and supported Docker images for Oracle Linux. Read about it here: https://blogs.oracle.com/linux/entry/oracle_linux_images_for_docker