Thank you visitors!
- 956,616 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Getting to know Docker - a better way to do virtualization?
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- Changing the port that WebLogic listens on (using WLST)
- Visualising Garbage Collection in the JVM
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: Process
Oracle has just released Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM Suite 22.214.171.124 (often referred to as ‘Patch Set 3,’) the second release that includes comprehensive support for both Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) for … Continue reading
Some organisations use Oracle BPA Suite (which is based on ARIS) to model their organisation’s business processes from the highest level (strategy) down to the operational process level. Such organisations will often follow the ARIS methodology, or some customised version … Continue reading
Today, we are witnessing a significant change in the way that businesses use Information Technology to support their needs for agility and flexibility. Part of this is the shift from monolithic applications and Enterprise Application Integration, to Service Orientation and … Continue reading