Thank you visitors!
- 1,308,754 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- Active Directory
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Dave Shaffer
- E-Business Suite
- Feature Pack
- Garbage Collection
- Human Task
- Java 7
- Mac OS X
- Oracle Maven Repository
- SCA Test
- task flow
- Web Service
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Getting Oracle artifacts into a Maven environment
- Configuring a WebLogic Data Source to use ATP
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- How to disable on-demand deployment of WebLogic console application
- Building an interactive Organisation Chart using the ADF Hierarchy Viewer component
- An updated simple WebLogic JMS client in .Net (C#)
- Exposing E-Business Suite services using the Integrated SOA Gateway
- Installing Oracle XE database on 64-bit Ubuntu
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Visualising Garbage Collection in the JVM
Copyright 2009-2020 Mark Nelson and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a cafe in Ravello, Italy, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: purge
The long awaited whitepaper on purging SOA/BPM 11g databases by Michael Bousamra with Deepak Arora and Sai Sudarsan Pogaru has been released and is available here. I recommend you take a look!
We often get questions about how to manage purging old data (finished processes instances, task histories, etc.) from SOA and BPM 11g when those data are no longer wanted. There are some scripts provided to do this in 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 … Continue reading
My colleague Deepak Arora (see his blog here) has written an excellent white paper on purging old instance data from SOA Suite/BPEL 10g and also a great blog post on automating the deletion of old partitions. If you are interested in … Continue reading
When you are running a lot of instances of your composites through SOA/BPM 11g in your testing/development environment, you will start to fill up the available space in your database with the logging and auditing information for these instances. From … Continue reading