Thank you visitors!
- 1,105,426 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Composer Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Docker E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA Oracle Maven Repository OSB PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge robot Rules SCA Test SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Installing WebLogic Server on Mac OS X
- Oracle publishes official Chef and Puppet samples on github
- Log rotation for WebLogic Server (and friends)
- Changing the port that WebLogic listens on (using WLST)
- Automating creation of JDBC Data Sources and DbAdapter plan updates and redeployment
Copyright 2009-2015 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: WebLogic
For those who are interested in the Chef and Puppet sample code we published on github, please enjoy this video:
For those interested in Docker – you might like to check out the new WebLogic Docker images in Oracle’s github repo: https://github.com/oracle/docker-images
To celebrate the new year, we have just gone live with the Oracle Maven Repository which contains all of the Oracle-provided artifacts for the Fusion Middleware 12.1.2 and 12.1.3 releases. You can find out more about the repository on the … Continue reading
In this post, with guest co-writers Edwin Biemond (@biemond) and Joel Nation (@joelith), we will explore virtualization with Docker. You may have heard of Docker, it is getting a lot of interest lately, especially with the recent announcement that Google … Continue reading
With the new Maven support in 12c, it is much simpler now to include our ADF projects in our SOA Application build. Continuing on from this earlier post, we will now add the ADF project. You can do this by … Continue reading
SOA 12c (version 12.1.3) has shipped now and there has been a lot of tweeting and blogging about it already, from lots of different folks, which is great! In this post, I wanted to talk a bit about the new … Continue reading
The ‘new and improved’ WebLogic Maven Plugin in WebLogic Server 12.1.2 provides a bunch of additional capabilities above and beyond your straight compile/package/deploy operations. In this post I wanted to take you on a journey of some of these additional … Continue reading