Thank you visitors!
- 1,326,888 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
.Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile array Artifactory BPEL BPM C# Chef cluster Coherence Continuous Integration customization database Docker E-Business Suite git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java JDeveloper JDK JMS JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory Nexus OAM OPA oracle Oracle Maven Repository ORDS OSB parse PeopleSoft Performance Process Puppet purge REST robot SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces Spring springboot SSO Subversion task flow TEQ Testing Tricks txeventq UCM WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLS WLST Worklist WS-Security
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Antony Reynolds
- Arun Pareek
- Chris Muir
- Dave Shaffer
- Deepak Arora
- Doug Drechsel
- Eidleman, Johnson et al
- Gary Niu
- George Maggessy
- Jacco H. Landlust
- Jack Desai
- Jan Kettenis
- Jeff Smith
- Maria Colgan
- Mike Somekh
- Official Oracle BPM Blog
- Paul Done
- Peter Moskovits
- Pieter Malan
- Practical BPM
- Rubicon Red
- Shay Shmeltzer
- Steve Button
- Tim Middleton
- Installing Oracle REST Data Services (standalone)
- How to read the content of a JMS message using PL/SQL
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Creating a custom profile in Oracle UCM
- Spring Boot Starters for Oracle updated
- Getting started with the new observability exporter for Oracle database
- Configuring a Java application to connect to Autonomous Database using Mutual TLS
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Getting started with Continuous Integration for OSB
- Extending Continuous Integration to include MDS-dependent components
Copyright 2009-2022 Mark Nelson and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a cafe in Ravello, Italy, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Fusion Middleware 12.1.2: Developing Applications with Continuous Integration
Fusion Middleware 12.1.3: Developing Applications with Continuous Integration