Thank you visitors!
- 1,221,391 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- Active Directory
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Dave Shaffer
- E-Business Suite
- Feature Pack
- Garbage Collection
- Human Task
- Java 7
- Mac OS X
- Oracle Maven Repository
- SCA Test
- task flow
- Web Service
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Changing the default editor/view in JDeveloper
- Using WebLogic as a Load Balancer
- Deploying WebLogic applications with Maven
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- Using JMS in .Net Applications
- Automating creation of JMS Queues and JmsAdapter plan updates and redeployment
- Continuous Integration without SNAPSHOTs
Copyright 2009-2017 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: repository
As you start to work more with Maven, you will undoubtedly reach the point where you feel the need for a repository manager – something that manages all of your repositories of artifacts for you. You will likely have a … Continue reading