Thank you visitors!
- 1,306,727 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- Active Directory
- ADF Mobile
- Continuous Integration
- Dave Shaffer
- E-Business Suite
- Feature Pack
- Garbage Collection
- Human Task
- Java 7
- Mac OS X
- Oracle Maven Repository
- SCA Test
- task flow
- Web Service
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- Simple JMS client in Scala
- Configuring a WebLogic Data Source to use ATP
- Getting started with Continuous Integration for SOA projects
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- An updated simple WebLogic JMS client in .Net (C#)
- Visualising Garbage Collection in the JVM
- Allowing limited access to Enterprise Manager
- Continuous Integration without SNAPSHOTs
Copyright 2009-2020 Mark Nelson and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a cafe in Ravello, Italy, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: iterate
Recently I was working with a customer who wanted to create a kind of ‘job dispatcher’ in BPM – basically a process that could take an array of things as input and do something different to each thing, depending on … Continue reading