Thank you visitors!
- 679,544 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array B2B Book BPEL BPM BPMN C# cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Inspection Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Diagnostics E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory OAM OPA OSB Packt PeopleSoft Performance Process PS6 purge robot Rules SDLC SOA Sonar Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- Building OSB projects with Maven and removing the eclipse dependency
- BPM update adds Case Management Web Interface and REST APIs
- Building a job dispatcher in BPM -or- Iterating over collections in BPM
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory
Copyright 2009-2014 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: Worklist
Have just uploaded a build of the custom BPM worklist sample which is built against BPM 22.214.171.124. You can find the download links and JavaDoc on the main worklist page. The code is available in the subversion trunk (for now) … Continue reading
I have just uploaded a new build of the custom worklist sample which is compiled against (and will therefore work with) BPM 126.96.36.199 systems which have the feature pack patch installed. You can download this from the links on the … Continue reading
You can now download the documentation for the BPM APIs from here. This includes both the Human Workflow APIs and the BPM APIs. The BPM APIs were previously undocumented. I have shown how to use some of them in the … Continue reading
A quick update for those who are interested in the custom BPM worklist sample. As our previous Subversion host is not going to be able to continue to provide that service, we have moved the sample to java.net. All download … Continue reading
Inspired by a comment from Flávio Fonseca, I decided to experiment with making the worklist render for a mobile device using JQuery Mobile. Turns out it is pretty easy to do. All I did was change the style sheets and the … Continue reading
Last week, I did a presentation at the InSync11 conference which is organised by Oracle User Groups that provided an overview of the custom worklist sample. I am sharing the presentation material here for those who may be interested but … Continue reading
I have just posted a new version of the worklist sample which adds the ability to add an attachment to a task. Let’s take a look how we add and view (download) task attachments. First, let’s review the addAttachment method … Continue reading
I have just uploaded another update for the custom BPM worklist sample, the second one this week! This update adds the ‘process instance audit image’ to the ‘process instance detail’ page. That means the a picture of the actual process … Continue reading
I have just uploaded an update to the custom BPM worklist sample which adds some new functionality around process instances, including the ability to list process instances: And also view details for a process instance, including a list of the … Continue reading