Thank you visitors!
- 619,617 people have been kind enough to visit our humble blog. Others get our posts by RSS or email or through syndicators. We hope you took away something of value. Please come again!
- .Net 11g 12c Active Directory ADF ADF Mobile Android array B2B Book BPEL BPM BPMN C# cluster Coherence Collection Composer Continuous Delivery Continuous Inspection Continuous Integration customization database Dave Shaffer Diagnostics E-Business Suite Feature Pack Garbage Collection git Hudson Human Task iPhone Java Java 7 JDeveloper JDK JMS JRockit JVM Mac OS X Maven MDS memory OAM OPA OSB Packt PeopleSoft Performance Process PS6 purge robot Rules SDLC SOA Spaces SSO Subversion task flow Testing Tricks tuning Ubuntu UCM upgrade WCI WebCenter WebLogic Web Service WLST Worklist WS-Security WSRP XE
The A-Team ChroniclesFind posts from The A-Team at their official site:
Or subscribe to all of their posts here.
- Choosing BPMN or BPEL to model your processes
- What BPM adds to SOA Suite
- Installing WebLogic Server 10.3.3 on Ubuntu (64-bit)
- Installing WebLogic Server on Mac OS X
- A simple JMS client for WebLogic 11g
- Continuous Integration
- SOA SDLC
- Installing OSB and its IDE on 64-bit Linux
- Getting started with Continuous Integration for SOA projects
- Configuring Maven to run your Java application
Copyright 2009-2013 Mark Nelson, Tanya Williams and other contributors. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed in this blog are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle Corporation. All content is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing and assume any risks.
The header image is a photograph of a house in China, taken by one of my favourite photographers, Roland Slee. Used with permission. Copyright Roland Slee.
About AdvertisingWordPress does not allow blog owners to advertise on blogs hosted on wordpress.com, however they do sometimes inject their own advertisments into some pages for some users in order to produce revenue to support the great service they provide to us at no charge. WordPress provide blog owners with the ability to opt-out of this advertising for a small yearly fee. We prefer not to have advertisements displayed to readers of our blog and have opted out for your viewing pleasure.
Our other publications
Building a Custom BPM Worklist, Oracle InSync 2011 User Group presentation
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 10g, Oracle Whitepaper, July 2011
Performance Tuning for Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Whitepaper, February 2013
Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics, Packt Publishing, September 2012
Tag Archives: Spaces
Reposting from Peter Moskovits: If you have a WebCenter Spaces deployment (or are thinking about getting one), you should definitely check out the free WebCenter Spaces iPhone App, that allows you to access your activity stream, your contacts, all your Spaces … Continue reading
A new updated and expanded version of this post, which includes information about how to configure security is located here. I often get asked about exposing functionality from PeopleSoft through WebCenter – how do you do it? How hard is it? Here … Continue reading
I’v posted a blog about how to customize Oracle WebCenter task flows in your own custom application. Some of us might also wonder how to do such kinds of customizations on Spaces. There are some differentiates between custom application and … Continue reading
WebCenter Spaces 11g was released on July 1, 2009. It is a collaboration platform, built on top of Oracle WebCenter 11g. I recently went through the process of setting it up for a client, and integrating it with Microsoft technologies … Continue reading